New Accounts On SkitGuys.com
We recently released a new "My Accounts" section on SkitGuys.com. You may have already noticed if you made a purchase within the last week. We have never offered accounts before, so you don't already have one, unless you made one within the last week. Creating a login will give you access to your past purchases so you can do things like re-print receipts or re-download a video or script you purchased. Unfortunately, you can not access any purchases made before September 18th, 2012, but if you need to download a file again, just contact us and we'll be happy to give you access to what you need.
You can create your new account by clicking the "Login" link in the upper right corner of the site, or during checkout. We think it's pretty simple and will make your life a lot easier.
If you have any issues with your account or run into problems creating an account, don't hesitate to contact us.
What do we store in your account?
- Billing/Shipping Address so you don't have to re-enter it each time
- Past Orders for printing receipts
- Past Download Orders so you can download your purchases at any time.
What don't we store in your account?
- Your credit card information. You will need to enter this every time. It's for your own protection.
- Your favorite color. Although we are consider rolling out this feature sometime in early 2014.
We hope you enjoy your new "My Account" page!