Smells Like Bacon Order Now Ads 0821 970x90

Before You're Dismissed

By David Bowden Poetry | License of Use | Includes Streaming Rights
The Sunday church service is only 0.5% of our week. Yet we act like that frees us up to do whatever we want with the other 99.5%. This powerful video shows that we must live the Christian life outside church walls. Made especially for churches to show right before their congregations are dismissed, this video will imprint a message on the hearts of your members that they will remember all week.